Use crepe wool, also known as crepe hair, whenever you need to add hair to your makeup creations. This includes beards, mustaches, animal fur, hair tufts on a bald cap, and many other applications.
Mix different shades to create natural-looking variation. Examples include:
- Add Auburn to Light Brown to create a rich reddish brown, perfect for red-heads.
- For salt-and-pepper hair, combine a Dark Grey or Medium Grey with Black.
- To add realism to Santa’s white beard, add a little Light Grey.
- For realistic dark animal fur, combine Black and Dark Brown crepe hair
- Create light colored animal fur by adding a little Light Blond, Light Grey, or both to White
- Don’t forget our two pre-blended crepe wool braids, Light Brown/Grey and Dark Brown/Grey. Use them alone or add them to other shades for instant color depth and variety.
18cm in length.
This strip of braided crepe wool is enough to create a modest beard or moustache.