Herman's Amazing Sylvia Silver Shock Hair Color
Sylvia Silver is ultra-cool icy silver dye. This semi-permanent hair dye applies and nourishes like a conditioner. For best results, we recommend bleaching your hair to platinum blonde (level 9-10) with our Amazing Bleach Kit first. Be sure that you don't have any yellow undertone in your bleached hair, if you do, then dye your hair with (also 90-120 minutes) Veronica white to convert any yellow undertone into platinum blonde, repeat that until your hair is blonde, then you can apply Sylvia Silver straight after to dry, unconditioned hair. In 90-120 minutes you will have intense color that lasts 8-12 washes. All our products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Any yellow undertone will turn your hair into green, not silver.
– Natural gray hair also needs to be bleached before coloring, otherwise, the color won't attach to your naturally gray hair.
– Start with platinum bleached, unconditioned, dry hair.
– Ultra creamy formula that conditions deeply while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
Tip: Use color as conditioner for long lasting hair color! Herman’s Amazing hair colors can be mixed! You can also create cute pastel colors with Blanc Blanche Toner.
Color will remain useable one year after first opening. Keep it in dry and cool place and close the jar carefully. We recommend to use gloves when coloring. Includes instructions.
Colors are 100% vegan and not tested on animals